Alumni Weekend for the Spring of 2009 will take place over the final weekend in March, from Friday March 27 through Saturday March 28.
Program details will follow, but you can probably count on the following:
- Friday Night Poker Tournament
- Coffee & Doughnuts
- A General Active & Alumni Meeting
- Lunch on the Lawn
- Your PB’s kids one year older since you saw them last year
- Dinner at your favorite spot around town
- Music on the porch courtesy of acoustic guitars and Bruce Barrick
- Lots of fun and fellowship
- A live band that you can dance to
- A surprise visit from someone you’ve not seen in years
You can count on a lot more too…
Mark your calendars. Make the case to your wife now. It may help to ask her to come. The kids too.
See you in March!
I heard an AJ and AK will be there…
I’ve heard AF might attend as well.
What time do the festivities begin?
Lunch at Noon
General Meeting at 1 PM
Softball to follow
Evening events kick-off whenever you arrive!
Made the case…but can’t make it…next year maybe…give me a call if you are in DC
Thanks for stopping by.
We’ll get some pics and tidbits from Alumni Weekend up soon… way behind on that one.