Actives â€“ 14, Alumni â€“ 16
Enjoyed an ice-water bath
Awarded â€œA History of Kappa Sigmaâ€ (The Pharr History)
New Capital Challenge for House Repairs:
$1,000 match challenge from Brother Dan Middlebrooks â€“ contact Alan Haworth to lend your support.
photo courtesy Heather Hanson
UPDATE: 4/9 5:34pm Central See link below for directions to softball field.
When you arrive at the house, please register at the registration table where we will take your name, contact information, and $10 weekend contribution.
Friday April 9th
– Registration table opens on front porch @ 8:00 pm
– Friday evening there will be a casual gathering at the house.Â Come on by!
Saturday April 10th
– Registration table opens on front porch @ 9:00 am
– Active/Alumni chapter meeting @ 11:00 am
– Lunch @ noon
– Softball from 3:00-6:00 pm * (field: Leader-Cedar Park Youth League Park)
– Return to the house for Saturday evening fun
* Maps will be provided on Saturday to the field.
See who’s coming from Facebook.